Emu oil is an all-natural product which provides essential fatty acids. It is used topically and taken internally. It is a natural anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, is hypoallergenic and highly moisturizing. The oil closely matches the biological composition of natural oils that are in our own skin, which allows it to penetrate deeply into body tissues. Emu oil contains Omega-3 and Omega-6 fatty acids. Omega-3 fatty acids are heart healthy and increase the concentrations of good cholesterol (HDL) while decreasing the concentration of bad cholesterol (LDL). Omega-6 is an polyunsaturated fatty acid and is needed for the body's overall health.
1) Anti-inflammatory qualities - Emu oil can reduce swelling from sprains, wounds and bruises. Emu oil provides a natural treatment for arthritis, bursitis, tendonitis, shingles, carpal tunnel syndrome and fibromyalgia
2) Anti-aging benefits - Emu oil has inherent healing properties and its ability to penetrate deep into the layers of the skin and helps rejuvenate dermatological tissues. By thickening the inner layers of tissue, it minimizes the skin's natural tendency to wrinkle as we age.
3) Natural healing - Emu oil is considered an anti-inflammatory, and is said to be bacteriostatic, meaning it helps inhibit bacterial growth. Emu oil can aid eczema, psoriasis, dermatitis, rosacea and rashes
4) Carrier for natural and botanical oils - Emu oil penetrates into deep tissue with ease and is a perfect vehicle for other ingredients, enhancing the benefits. Emu oil leaves no oily residue, and is absorbed quickly
5) Natural skin care properties - Emu oil has the property of penetrating into the inner layers of tissue, enhancing the skin's ability to retain moisture. The oil is hypoallergenic and does not clog pores.
6) Improved circulation for wound care - Emu oil can curb the risk of infection. Due to its healing properties it can reduce scars and impede permanent scarring. Emu oil can also reduce the appearance of noticeable keloid scarring.
Emus are unique and challenging animals to raise and require equally challenging and proven management techniques. We raise emus to produce the highest quality, highly refined emu oil available in the United States.
Many emu oil product companies claim to support ethical emu ranching practices. The reality is the vast majority of the commercially refined emu oil sold in the United States comes from a single refinery. This processor refines oil from US emu ranchers and farmers, but also producers from all over the world, many of them third world countries with slack standards and few regulations. When emu oil is purchased from a high-production processor, there simply isn't any way to know where the birds were raised, what their living conditions were like, or how well their nutritional needs were met. Unfortunately, this can result in an inferior oil being produced, as well as supporting a large amount of imported oil.
Simply put, for a true quality product, you need to know your source. We take great pride in our emu ranching operations and produce only the highest quality, 100% pure, highly refined emu oil.
Quality products start with quality ingredients. We raise emus and understand their unique nutritional needs, and what is needed to produce healthy birds. Healthy birds provide the highest quality emu oil!